Access and/or use of the SUPPLIER portal is defined by the USER (hereinafter referred to as the USER) who accepts in full and without reservation all provisions and conditions of use contained in this legal notice, as well as any other legal provisions that may be applicable. The above conditions will apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions, which in this case are mandatory. Through the network, the SUPPLIER provides users with access to and use of various services and content made available via the Internet.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE NETWORK
Provision of services by the SUPPLIER
The SUPPLIER reserves the right to terminate at any time and without prior notice access to the Website, as well as to terminate the provision of any or all services provided through it, for technical reasons, security, maintenance, and power failure or for any other reason. Such interruption it may be temporary or definitive. The SUPPLIER does not guarantee the reliability and availability of its Website, so its use by the User is at your own risk.
Generally speaking, the provision of Services does not require prior subscription or registration of users. Some services are reserved for registered users; access to them is limited and may be subject to special conditions that replace and/or modify this legal notice if necessary. In such cases, a prerequisite for accessing the service by a user must be to register it using his user ID and password. password is personal and non-transferable. The person authorized by the SUPPLIER obliges himself/herself to use it carefully and keep it secret, bearing full responsibility for the consequences of its disclosure to third parties. Registration will be made in a manner clearly indicated in the service section.
Reliability of information
All information provided by the User must be truthful. For this, the User guarantees the authenticity of data provided via forms and subscriptions to the Services. The User shall be obliged to permanently update all information provided to the SUPPLIER, so that they correspond at all times to the actual situation. The user bears sole responsibility for false or inaccurate statements and damages caused to the service provider or to third parties.
The SUPPLIER cancels, deletes and/or blocks data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant to the purpose, in accordance with the provisions of data protection legislation. The SUPPLIER reserves the right to remove any user of the Website that has falsified information or used them in the wrong way, and also did not comply with the guidelines indicated in the general clauses.
To use the services, minors must always obtain the consent of the guardians or legal representatives who are ultimately responsible for all activities performed by minors in their care. It is necessary to send the authorization signed by the legal guardian and a copy of the ID card. Responsibility in defining the specific content to which access is a minor, belongs to legal guardians, so if there is a risk of access to inappropriate content over the Internet, they will have to install programs on their computers, in particular protective systems, filters and locks that allow to limit the available content and, although they are not infallible, they have particular utility to control and limit materials to which minors may have access.
The obligation to use the Internet in the right way.
The User agrees to use the Website in accordance with the Act and this Legal Notice, as well as with moral and good customs. To this end, the User undertakes to:
- Do not enter, store or distribute on the Website any information or material that could be defamatory, libellous, indecent, threatening, xenophobic, inciting discrimination on grounds of race, gender, ideology, religion or discrimination in any form that violates the moral order, public order, fundamental rights, civil liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and generally applicable rules.
- Do not install, store or distribute on the Website any information or material for unlawful purposes, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or in any way that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the normal use of computer equipment or documents, files and any the type of content stored on any vendor’s hardware.
- Do not install, store or distribute on the Website a computer program, data, viruses, code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical device or device that may cause damage to the Site, any service or any equipment, systems or networks of the SUPPLIER, any User or third party in general, or in any other way are able to cause any changes or prevent their normal operation.
- Care for the “Username” and “Password” provided by the SUPPLIER as elements that identify and allow access to various services offered on the Website, committing to not sharing them and not allowing them to use to third parties, accepting liability for damages that may result from their improper use.
- Not to destroy, change, use for own purposes, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of the SUPPLIER or third parties.
- The SUPPLIER reserves the right to withdraw any comments and opinions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, or are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which are directed against the youth or children, order or public security or which in his opinion would not be appropriate for publication. In any case, the SUPPLIER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools
In particular, the User undertakes not to transfer, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any material which:
- is inconsistent, violates or attempts to oppose fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally in international treaties and other applicable norms;
- causes, instigates or promotes criminal, degrading, libellous, violent or, in general, violation of law, morality and public order;
- causes, encourages or promotes discriminatory activities, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, belief, age or state;
- is contrary to the right to privacy, family or personal privacy;
- in any way violates the credibility of the service provider or third parties;
- is an illegal, false or disloyal advertisement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Similarly, the SUPPLIER reserves the right not to save any data or to delete them from his files until commercial relations have been established.
The SUPPLIER is released from all liability resulting from the information published on this site, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party and is not responsible for it: in general, as a result of improper use of the SUPPLIER’s Website. All kinds of codes that may occur, for example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of access to the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs, despite the adoption of all necessary technology to avoid this. Users must use the Website in a proper way, in accordance with the terms and agreed rules, without bearing any responsibility of the SUPPLIER for improper use.
This Website has been changed and tested to work properly. In principle, we can guarantee correct operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the SUPPLIER does not rule out that there are some programming errors or that there are force majeure, natural disasters, and strikes or similar circumstances that may prevent access to the Website.
Some parts of the Website may contain advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the regulations that may apply in such a case. The SUPPLIER is not liable under any circumstances for damages, which may result from illegal or improper use of this site.
SUPPLIER, in the event that links or hyperlinks to other Websites appear on behalf of the domain, do not exercise any control over these Websites and their content, because their function is to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the topic on the Internet, in which expand the information offered on this site. Therefore, the SUPPLIER is not responsible for the results obtained through such links and hyperlinks, nor accepts any responsibility nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any materials or information contained in any of the mentioned hyperlinks or other Websites.
Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any kind of connection, merger or participation with the merged entities. The SUPPLIER declares that it will immediately withdraw any content that may violate national or international legislation, morality or public order by proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the address of these parties informing the competent authorities about the above-mentioned content. The SUPPLIER is not responsible for information and stored content, including on forums, chat rooms, blog generators, comments, social networks or by any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently of the SUPPLIER’s Website. However, in accordance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of LSSICE, the SUPPLIER is at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces and actively cooperates in withdrawing or, if necessary, blocking all content that may affect national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order.
If the user believes that there may be some content that may be susceptible to this classification, he/she will immediately notify the Website administrator. In any case, the existence of related Websites does not mean the existence of contracts with their managers or owners, promotion or consent of the SUPPLIER with the presentation, content or the services provided by these Websites. THE CONTRACT does not know the content and services of the linked Websites and is therefore not liable for damages caused by non-compliance with the law, quality, obsolete, unavailability, error and uselessness of the content and/or services of the Linked Sites or any other damages that cannot be directly attributed to SUPPLIERS. The Associated Parties are responsible for the content and services provided on their Websites to the extent that they have knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence.
The Internet User who places links from his own pages to the Website must meet the following conditions: – The link will only be transferred to the main page of the Website, but it will not be able to be reproduced in any way (copy of texts, graphics, etc.). – It is prohibited, according to the applicable laws, establishing all kinds of frameworks or signs that relate to the Website or display content via web addresses other than those on the Website, and in any case presenting external content in such a way that: – they generate or may generate error, confusion or fraud against Users regarding the true origin of the service or content; – the act of comparison or dishonest imitation is assumed; – they serve to exploit the SUPPLIER’s reputation and prestige; or are prohibited by applicable law.
The Website that inserts the link may not contain any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements regarding SUPPLIERS and its members. – It is by no means available on the Website on which the link is found that the SUPPLIER has agreed to place the link or otherwise sponsors, cooperates or verifies the link author services. The Website that establishes the link will be lawful and in no case may contain links to own content or third parties that: • are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and morality (pornographic aggressive, racist, etc.); • they cause or may give the User a false belief that the SUPPLIER subscribes, supports, agrees or in any way supports ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, broadcasters; they are unsuitable for the SUPPLIER’s operation in relation to the place, content and subject matter of the sender’s Website.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- when they are allegedly unlawful by national, Community or international law or when pursuing activities that are allegedly illegal or contrary to the principles of good faith.
- when it threatens the fundamental rights of people, it means lack of courtesy in the network, annoys or may generate negative feedback from our users or third parties and, in general, content that the SUPPLIER considers unsuitable.
- In general, it violates the principles of legality, integrity, accountability, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection as well as intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Similarly, the SUPPLIER reserves the right to remove, without notice, via a Website or corporate social network, content considered inappropriate.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Structure, design and presentation of elements [designs, photographs and/or graphics, images, source codes, trademarks, trade names, proper names, articles, reports, files, logos, sound, songs, video, software, texts, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for operation, access and use, colour combinations and selection of any item susceptible to protection, as well as programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for operation] are the property of the SUPPLIER or, if necessary, SUPPLIER has a license or express authorization of the authors. All content of the site is protected and subject to intellectual and industrial property rights. All rights reserved. According to the provisions of art. 8 and art. 32.1, second paragraph, of the Act on Intellectual Property. Under no circumstances shall access to the Website mean resignation, transmission, assignment or full or partial license for listed intellectual or industrial property rights, nor grant the right to use, translate, adapt, change, exploit, reproduce , distribution or public communication, including does not mean the possibility of sharing all or part of the content of this site, for commercial purposes, in any way and by any technical means and content without prior and express authorization of the SUPPLIER or a third party with the rights referred to User’s rights to view and store copies in the User’s computer cache as a transitional copy are preserved, without any restrictions, but in no case have the right to transfer them to third parties. Total or partial reproduction, use , transformation, dissemination, public disclosure, public presentation and, in general, all other uses, parts or all of the elements referred to in the previous section, without the prior written authorization of the SUPPLIER are prohibited. Any use that has not been previously authorized by SUPPLIER will be considered a serious infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author. The USER undertakes to observe the intellectual and industrial property rights held by the SUPPLIER. These exploitation acts may only take place based on the explicit authorization of the SUPPLIER and in each case explicit reference should be made to the SUPPLIER’s intellectual property rights, the user will be entitled to reproduce, print, copy and store content on the hard disk of a computer or other device, provided that the purpose will be solely personal and private use of the content posted on the Website. Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of the law and a possible criminal offense under the criminal code. Screens, logos, text and/or graphics appearing with the SUPPLIER and which may appear on the site belong to their owners, who are responsible for any disputes that may occur in relation to them. In any case, the SUPPLIER has theirs prior and unambiguous consent.
The SUPPLIER confirms to those owners appropriate industrial and intellectual property rights, without indicating the mention or appearance on the Website of information on the existence of rights or liability of the SUPPLIER towards these properties.
To make any report regarding possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any content on the Website, please contact the above e-mail. THE SUPPLIER will use all legal means to defend your copyright and intellectual property rights from which you can use anywhere in the world. In any case, if the SUPPLIER is considered wrongly accused in this matter, he reserves the right to claim compensation for the use of copyrighted material.
APPLICABLE LAW AND LEGISLATION
EXLABESA EXTRUSION PADRON, S. L. will prosecute any violation of these terms and conditions, as well as any misuse of the Website, in all civil and criminal activities, in accordance with the law. In all disputes and/or conflicts that arise in connection with the Website, they are subject to the Spanish jurisdiction which the parties they expressly confirm by establishing, as competent to resolve any conflicts arising or related to the use of this Website, the Courts and Tribunals of Padrón (A Coruña), in Spain.